Thursday, October 9, 2014

Back at it again!

So I logged into my blog account tonight after spending the better part of my day writing and editing my story and I cannot believe that it has been over a year and a half since my last post! Wow, how time flies!

I became stuck and flip-flopped over whether to involve yet another editor, rip up the manuscript and start all over or just quit altogether! Well, since I do not have what it takes to give up on anything, I decided to dive into the deep end yet again! (And I received a call from a representative of the publishing company that I plan to involve once I am ready; that kicked me into gear!)

Today I spent hours searching for an editor that won't drain my savings account, changing all of the character names, and editing the content that disgusted me most and I dare say that the day ended with me feeling confident and hopeful again! A fellow writer and veteran author friend of mine gave me the name of his editor so I have fired by way of email the first three pages of the manuscript in order to get a sample edit.

I feel good about my progress and am looking forward to staying on track so I can see this through to the finish line. It will happen, eventually!


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment