Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slow Going This Week...

I just wanted to post that I am not really making book-writing progress this week because I am working another job during the daytime and training for my half-marathon during the evenings. Hopefully next week I will have significant updates.


At least I have accomplished this in the past few days...

  • I have four peer reviewers who are awaiting my rough draft.
  • After speaking with the person who manages my church's bookstore, I have my first and possibly second bookstore interested in selling my book.
  • I have made contact with several published authors who are happy to assist me in my self-publishing journey.
Those are exciting steps in the right direction!

Have a productive week and I will check in later...

1 comment:

  1. so excited for you, Layla! I can't wait to read your book. :) (((hugs)))!

    ReplyDelete